#VMWorld 2020 is the trading topic this week on Twitter and great news are coming from EUC side, which I would like to recap with you today.
EUC had a great accomplishment helping customers around the world during outbreak (COVID-19) this year and during yesterday session, Shankar Iyer (SVP and GM) along with Shawn Bass (VP, CTO – EUC) provided great numbers showing how powerful Digital Workspace are for VMware and for all customers.
All news were related to three big areas: Employee Engagement, IT Modernization and Zero Trust Security.
- Day 0 Experience (General Availability)
- The leader in BYOD for Every Use Case
- Time-Bases Access Controls in Workspace One
- A Great Experience anywhere
- Horizon 8 is available now
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud VDI and App Deployments
- Modern Management for Windows 10
- macOS Momentum
- Linux Device Management Beta
- DEEM – Digital Employee Experience Management
- Freestyle Orchestrator
Zero Trust Security
- Cross-Platform Vulnerability Management
- Zero Trust end-to-end security
- Multi-factor Authentication in Intelligent Hub (part of VMware Verify)
- Verify Trust
- Augmenting Risk Analytics with Login Risk Assessment
- Continuous Enforcement
- Continuous evaluating and verification using Workspace One Tunnel
I know, there are much more to come around EUC field! So keep your mind open wide and join us at VMWorld site.